Monday, August 26, 2013

W is for . . . Whats in a name?


What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet

How do you feel about the above statement? Shakespeare is something I can get lost in, and I believe this quote worked well with my blog. for those of you who know me, I used to be 



But I decided to spice up my life a little, I decided I needed a bit of a change, so here I am. The new blog and the new me.

I have almost completed the first year in my "bachelor of midwifery" I adore it. It is hard work and has called for a lot of dedication and motivation that I didnt even know I had, but it turns out I did and I love it more and more every day! 
With the course, not only have i discovered things ABOUT myself, but I have discovered myself. The way I want my life to go, the way I can deal with things in my life and well the way I write and share things with people, hence the new blog.
I have all new direction now, new things I want to share, new passions and a brain full of words exploding out of my head! 

So stick with me guys and hopefully you will enjoy my new journey and new wisdom as much as me!

its good to be back!

Oh and here is a picture of my not so little man. He is almost 14 months! he is growing so quickly!



No comments:

Post a Comment

A little bit of love, will make my day!