Wednesday, October 2, 2013

C is for . . . Coffee

See this here? Its a coffee.



BUT, its not just any coffee. Its a free coffee!

And it came with a heart on top

And it came with a very good looking baristas phone number.

How lucky am I?

I mean sure, im in a very happy, commited relationship with a wonderful man.

But for those of you with kids, you may be familiar with that feeling you get, when you sort of lose yourself. You become "mum", which is amazing and fantastic. But sometimes its nice to be reminded that your still a seperate person.
Thats what this gesture has reminded me of.

Actually the whole day has reminded me of lots of fabulous things. Like for example the fact I have make up on, somthing I very rarely do. 3 seperate people have noticed and commented on how nice I look today.
This is certainly a compliment! But it would be an even more lovely compliment if it was said on days where I dont where make up.
Which is another wonderful reminder.

That the very lovely and wonderful Mr. Morph, loves me on days when I have no make up on, havent had a second of sleep and resemble more of an ogre than a human being, on days like that, the handsome barista would have hid behind his shiney coffee machine making sure he didnt make eye contact with me,
But my Mr would hug me and tell me I was beautiful anyway.

And thats what makes me lucky!

So thank you handsome barista for reminding me of how truly lucky I am!

5 comments:

  1. I think you're just amazing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful moment to record on your blog. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful moment to record on your blog. Xo

    ReplyDelete

A little bit of love, will make my day!